Saturday, September 3, 2011

MY HOLIDAY ENDS. AHHHH.

Haih here comes the end of my 2 weeks raya holiday.
This is my last post in my super duper comfortable home.
Hmm.
Let's stop emo and admiring some really nice pictures bah. :D
A combination of 2 gatherings in a day!


First stop: Jusco with my 6 beautiful girls!


Soh Cia Wen's hair is seriously so long! Mine cant grow much lerrrr ish.








My first darling girl. <3


My second darling girl. <3



Second stop: with Team Johor 09 at carabao!


I SERIOUSLY WONT GO FOR THAI FOOD AGAIN.
I cant stand the spiciness at all!
Even my tears burst out.
This is my dinner.
Chicken salad. And it's spicyyyyyy.


I posed with my dinner so nice but the taste actually sucks!



Last stop: Tutti Frutti! This is a very nice end of the wonderful day. :)



That's it!
Bye people, Bye jb, Bye my comfortable bed, Bye mummy, Bye my friends.
With lovesss <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...