Wednesday, January 9, 2013

做自己的主人

Friends, good friends, best friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, families, brothers, sisters.
No one in this world should have the power to influence my mood.
Even if you have that power, your power will not be useful on me.
I don't allow. I don't allow you to break my good mood. You should make my day, never the other way round. I will not hesitate to leave you one day, when all I can describe about the feeling with you is stress.

I will only be happy when I make food for you and you tell me it is the best food you have ever had in this world.
I will only be happy when I cry to a touching scene in a drama.
I will only be happy when I shop for some new clothes.
I will only be happy when I finally got an A for my Anatomy Practical.


从此刻起,快乐伤心我自己决定。


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...