Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dance to my 2013

I would like to share a conversation that I overheard today with you.
A young mother was chatting with her friends, she said.
'' Aiyo my boy ah, kept complaining to me. He said, look, our grandma also uses iphone already, who still wants to use buttons? ''
WTF. At that moment I feel like taking out my Sony Ericsson phone.
To be frank, it's never a real problem for me to change a new phone.
So, here comes 2013. Is this a year for me to change?
I have been having the thought to change a better phone, to even curl my hair, for quite a while.
But because I am still me, the me who doesn't dare to step forward to really change.
Why la why. I also want to surprise everyone one day. :)

My most significant scene in 2012 is not filled with laughters. Sadly.
I don't know why, I disappointed a bunch of nice friends nice coursemates who made my 2012 awesome. Because what I can think of 2012 is still that sad scene. THAT sad scene that never stop hounding me.
Because reminiscing back 2012 and making new year 2013 resolutions are too mainstream.
Guess you will get bored hearing my stories as well.
So I am not going to do that, but I will do that in my heart because my heart will know me the best.

Thank you 2012. Bring it on 2013.

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening.
and Live like it's heaven on earth"

William Purkey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...