Monday, June 17, 2013

A picture can tell thousand stories.

I believe in these kind of friendship.
Even if we are apart for so long, but we can talk like there is no tomorrow once we meet each other.
I go crazy with this girl around! :)


Teddy is feeling lonely.
Things just do not feel right without his best friend around.
Teddy said.
You don't feel lonely when you are alone.
You feel lonely when you are not with the people you want to be with.
He chose not to laugh together with the others, but missing him quietly. 


Father is a son's first hero, a daughter's first love.
Happy Father's Day! <3 p="">


At times, I can't help to relate myself with Natalie Portman in the movie Black Swan.
Having hallucinations and all.
Imagining myself peeling off my skin.
Am I sick? Or am I just a perfectionist like her.



Roses are red, violets are blue.
Life is perfect, only with you.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...