Sunday, November 11, 2012

Am I the apple of your eye.

The more you know a person, the more you like them more? or the more you hate them more?
The answer is very extreme isn't it?
Because you will never stay the same impression you have to a person.
To me, first impression is the thing that we can't trust the most in this world.
So, don't ever tell me that you fall in love with a person at your first sight. This is silly.
How can you pour in you heart and souls to a girl in just a glance?
Love signals should be transmitted through every eye contacts that speeds up your heart beat, every ups and downs that have been spent together, every sweetness that have been specially prepared to him/her, every tears that you have witnessed from her, to let you to be so sure that you want to protect her with all you can for the rest of your life.

Does love lasts long? How long is long? One month, half a year, 5 years, or 10 years?
How long can you keep your eyes only on your girl, and never yearn for other pretty girls out there?
This is difficult, because we are humans. Who never stops wanting the best and never stop thinking what others own is the best.
Am I too open-minded or am I too mature? Because I think that it is very normal for someone who already has girlfriend to fall for another girl. And I almost want to say that this is forgiveable.
Of course, girls are always the victims.
Then, what about the guys? Feelings are never under their control.
I pity you, if you are stuck in between two girls right now. I mean, as a friend.
But I will never pity you if you do this to me.
 

I want to be the apple of your eye, but I will never be.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...