Sunday, November 25, 2012

Medic students can be rather crazy!



Dicovered my new talent recently. I can cut fringes pretty well. Haha. Started to have this feeling when my roommate, Anjie trusted me so much and actually requested me to cut her bangs for her. And I actually dare to do so! First time cut fringes for the others. Kecha kecha kecha. And I success. My customer was satisfied and the others were impressed. They thought she had her bangs cut at some saloons. Hehe. Ehh this is called hostel-life people! Do crazy things together. :)
 Check out my new bangs! :) 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



每一个女孩都曾经是一个无泪的天使,当她遇上心爱的男孩时便有了泪,天使落泪,坠落人间,所以每一个男孩都不能辜负他的女孩,因为她曾经为了你,放弃了整个天堂。


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...