Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life is about failure and success, success and failure.

There are certain things which I keep on repeating to myself and in this blog.
Not because I like to nag or what, but just I find it too true.
Effort is never proportional to results.
I tried several times where I worked very hard, but I failed.
BUT. When I did nothing ( or less effort, not the maximum ), I successed.
Everything is not under our control. Nothing.
Probably only your emotions are under your own control. Because you can still smile when you are unhappy.
Remember, have control of your own emotions. That is the only thing you left that is under your control.


男人要感谢在他二十多岁时陪在他身边的女人。因为二十多岁的男人处在人生中的最低点,没钱,没事业;但是二十多岁却是一个女人最灿烂的时候。
Hey, how amazing it is to witness a grown up of a little boy into a man. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...