Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Year. NEW.

DONG DONG CHIANG! Happy Lunar New Year peeps! :D
It is another new year and this year, I made lots of wishes for myself as well. You always only realise about what meant the most to you when you are silently, secretly making your wishes to God. :)
I thank Chinese New Year for giving us a chance to meet with relatives who hardly meet usually. It was really heart-breaking to see my third aunt, suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and walked with pain. And my first aunt, who look after me since I was young, now getting older and older. Same goes to my parents actually. :(  Time do magic, yea?


Anyway, made my first visit to Penang and Ipoh recently with my uni-mates.
They are a bunch of awesome people! Some of my friends really amaze me in this trip. They are more mature than they look like. Very good in taking care of all of us. Good tourguide, good driver, good organiser, good companion. :D Most important of all, we get to know each other better!
I had fun, food were nice and cheap so I ate a lot. Haha. Diet plan epic failed.
And I realise how amazing it is to travel. I shouldn't have yearn of going overseas when I haven't even finish exploring Malaysia. Have decided to go on trip whenever I have long holidays! Why stay at home? Go out and explore the world!







The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. by Saint Augustine 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...