Monday, May 20, 2013

All For One, One For All.



2009 to 2013.
5 years of continuously having burning passion to something is not easy.
I have never absent in every year's competition.
I tried to be there every year, knowing that how important mental support is to the competitors.
And every year my SSI girls never failed to make me feel proud.
Can't help to feel heartache for these little girls, for losing the battle again, like how I witnessed every year, like how I experienced it myself in 2009.
But I guess this is coming to an end.
Although I still feel the beating heart of mine when I was shouting the familiar slogan together with them.
What to do? I love old memories. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

人的一生要疯狂一次,无论是为一个人,一段情,一段旅途,或一个梦想。
气球已经找到疯狂的理由,就算是会遍体鳞伤,头破血流,将在所不惜。
因为能自由飞翔,一切都值得。




A shooting star flew by
And you quickly came to mind
I knew once you walked into my life
You're exactly what I needed to find
我不想一个人,你知道吗?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...