Monday, July 22, 2013

Life like this.


Screaming and crying in the middle of a street like nobody's business. I always thought this is what happens in dramas and movies, never thought it would really happen on me.


Like a boss. Yeah? Anyway, it has already halfway through my summer break. I wouldn't say my summer break is well spent because it wasn't even planned initially. So I didn't expect it to be really exciting. I stay at home most of the time. But who says staying at home is a waste of time? Home is always the best place for me to replenish my battery. Have things to worry about though, like my new house in new coming semester. Have been troubling my KL friends to settle things for me since I am in JB now. Hehe. If you happened to be my reader, Chin Wen Xin, million thanks to you. :D 

Wishy washy people really irritates me, especially guys. I am already indecisive at times. Can you still stand guys who keep telling you ''Aiya I am not sure leh.'', ''I also don't know leh.''. Won't you find it irritating? You are expecting me to be your mummy and decides everything for you. This is so tiring. Mummy boy can never be my cup of tea.

 Okay enough of rants. So you are wondering what else I did in my home. Baking with mummy. Learning guitar from youtube. Massaging mummy's leg while watching tv with her. Laughing at the LOL moments on tv. Every single bits of these are the reasons I love staying at home. Oh anyway, I am looking forward to meet the special someone this coming Wednesday! Will definitely upload photos later on.

I fall in love with a song easily without any reasons. 
Oh, especially when it is Alex Goot who sings it. Haha.

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...