Wednesday, August 8, 2012

我是一个水做的女人

Two topics to update for what I have been doing these days.

 1.



Korean drama, The Secret Garden catches my eyes and I would introduce you to this drama if you have not watch this. A story between a CEO of a department store and a stuntwoman, of different statuses of life. It is the same boring, unbelievable fairytale-storyline as you can see in the other dramas but, girls need this, agree? ;)



 Plus having a smart-looking male lead, why should you miss this? :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.

Heartbreaking night of all the Malaysians.

I am so glad that I didn't miss this greatest ever match.
Dato Lee Chong Wei is my hero, everyone's hero.
Salute!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

李宗伟赛后说:这是我的命运。
相信没有人能否定他的付出,但他还是达不到他梦寐以求的终点。
我们应该相信命运吗?
我们真的只能屈服于它?


这是我最近在做的事。
为秘密花园里,一段救生员为了救人而受困电梯,牺牲生命的剧情,感动落泪。
为李宗伟奋战三局而再次与金牌擦肩而过,那梦想崩裂的瞬间,惋惜,心疼落泪。
哈,我真的是一个水做的女人呢。




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...