Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sweetness overflow :)



Neither do I like to act like the way I always do.
Please forgive me. I hope I don't dirty my blog with trash anymore in the future. :)
I don't like people to feel frustrated or affect their mood.
So, learn to keep those feelings to myself more! I won't going to die with just that! 
Bring it on and fight it!

I am back to JB for my 2 weeks Christmas break and 1 week study week!
Very excited because I am looking forward to meet with the sisters in high school. :D
Just before I came back, I received a sweet surprise.
Not to say a real surprise, but it is sweet.
Maybe you are the one. The one that cleared away my clouds and gave me rainbow.
How I hope you are the remedy to my tears and insecureness.  :')

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.
But the very next day, you gave it away.
This year, to save me from tears, 
I'll give it to someone special.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...