Sunday, March 3, 2013

梦境。现实


Dear Dr Chandra and Patient Ng,

Good day to both of you. We never met each other but you know how eager I want to meet both of you. I need both of you to complete my Early Patient Contact ( EPC ) module. Through taking part in this GP visit, we want to appreciate the professional responsibilities of a doctor and get to know more about doctor-patient relationship. My lecturer has assigned me and my team members to you. We are going to learn professionalism from you, doctor. Please show us your professionalism. We came to your clinic twice, but why. Why we had never seen you or talked to you. ( not to say learn from you ) Stop asking your Miss Receptionist to deal with us.What we want is just to be able to talk to you. I have sacrificed hours in your clinic waiting for you. I was supposed to go to another event today ( which yes I wanted to go very much ), but I didn't go, because I keep my promise, to meet you today. Are you going to sit inside your comfy office the third time we going to visit you ( which is this coming Monday )? You have ruined your own image. Patient Ng, you have hypertension and diabetes, your appointment might be only taking blood pressure and checking blood sugar level, but please don't underestimate this. You might earn thousands billions in an hour but your health is the one we are concerned about. Your presence helps our studies. But how can you, ffk us ( and the doctor ) twice.
No matter how, I still looking forward to the day we meet each other. Till then, thank you.

Sincerely,
A first year medical student.

...................................................................................................................................................................


昨晚,我梦见你了。
梦里,你伸出了你厚实的大手,把我的手紧紧握住,然后一路带着我走。我们的路很长,好像没有尽头。我有被保护的感觉。暖暖的。是一种我从没有过的感觉。这一刻,我想抛开一切,做你的公主。





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...