Tuesday, March 5, 2013

有缘千里来相会


Someone please help me!
My hair faces its most difficult problem in its 19 years of life. It just refuses to grow anymore longer. :(
It is now somewhere below my chest level, and it STOPS.
You know I want it to be longer, longer, longer, don't you?

Here comes March.
But February has been treating me nice!
CNY, trip to Penang and Ipoh, beautiful roses during Valentine.
Oh ya.
As crazy as usual, I took part in my university's talent show namely PU's Got Talent 2013.
Five girls presented SNSD's dance. Haha.
Feedback was good, judges gave good comments, audience gave full spiritual support throughout the night, and most important of all, we enjoyed the night. :)


From the left : Jia Mei, Abby, me, Lilian and XinYee
:)

SNSD Tell me your wish!


Had a great catch up with my favourite girlfriend last Friday.
Just love to talk to this girl. <3 p="">

                                   



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...