Monday, February 3, 2014

Huat ahhhh!

I have never noticed people hair colour before I dyed my hair. Nowadays I had been looking at people's hair and then look back to the mirror at mine: why not nice wan ah. Haha. And I realise red is really on the trend. Everyone is having red head. Just going for a grocery shopping then I see people ranging from teenagers to aunties having their hair red. Which is something which I don't like. #myownproblem #wanttobedifferent Anyway I can foresee myself trying out a new colour already very soon! Nehhh hair dying is an addiction. (Y)

Sometimes we really cannot deny that things change over the years. Like my new year holiday is getting shorter and shorter every year. And I don't get excited receiving angpaos anymore. (Not that I can't wait to marry myself to give out angpaos though) It just feels....differently. When I was young, I got very excited listening to fire crackers at 12am. Now I get irritated by them because I don't understand why must people create unnecessary pollution to the earth. So I tell my family, let's go for a getaway for our CNY celebration next year. Want to try spending CNY in Shanghai, in Tokyo, or even Singapore. Can't be doing and repeating all the same routine every year. Chor yat do what, chor yi do what, chor san do what. Every year is the same. We are not robots duhhh.

Okay. Deal.

Anyway. Happy year of the horse! Huat ahhhh.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...