Wednesday, March 4, 2015

[BEAUTY REVIEW] Ludeya V Line Chin Mask & Yufit Bodyboom

For too many women, being "model thin" is a very real aspiration. It's no wonder. Bombarded with countless media images of thin female models and actresses who look beautiful and appear happy, many women are unhappy about their own bodies. If you are one of them, iQueen has a solution for you with the two products selling on their website!

P/S: Read my previous review on iQueen herehere and here!

Ludeya V Line Chin Mask

I fell in love with Ludeya masks ever since my last review about it. (You can read about it HERE!) So when I received another Ludeya mask from iQueen, I was really excited.


This time, Ludeya wants you to say goodbye to your double chin, chubby cheeks and baby fat! For women, the ideal and most sought after face type is the ever-so-popular V-Line shape. While many celebrities go under the knife for the V line, Ludeya V Line Chin Mask is certainly an alternative for you! It has pulling, firming and polarizing function to make you look photogenic in just 15 minutes.

There are 4 V Line Chin Masks in a box.


How to use?

To use, hang the up lift hook of the chin mask on the ears as shown in the picture below. Press gently with fingers to ensure it fits to skin. Let the mask sit for 20-30 minutes.


Let's see the results!


I have very chubby face to begin with, so the mask was made just for me. I could feel a slight lifting effect after just one use, more obvious on the right side of my face. The mask has a very pleasant smell just like the other Ludeya masks. It is elastic, and it doesn't cause any discomfort. Another reason for me to love Ludeya products more. :D

Goodbye double chin!



If you are interested to purchase, you can get it from iQueen HERE at only RM14.45 (15% discount), grab it while stock lasts!


Yufit Body Boom Anti-Cellulite Slimming Mousse


The second product that I am going to introduce is Yufit Body Boom Anti-Cellulite Slimming Mousse, the great body fat killer! It is a clinically tested foam originated from Korea that is formulated using the most revolutionary cosmetic technology that helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks, arms, thighs, calves and abdomen areas. It also helps to improve elasticity of the skin.


There are two types of Body Boom - the hot and the cold type. Basically, they function the same. 


In this review, I will just try the hot one! The 200ml package has an average duration of 20 days.


How to use?

Shake the bottle, turn it upside down and dispense a small amount of fisioline on the area concerned. Smooth the product in using soft circular movements from from the peripheral areas to the centre for complete absorption. Repeat this procedure twice a day as an initial treatment. Do take note that the product absorbed quickly, so it is not recommended to apply the product more than once on the same area. And also do not use before going to bed.

When it was first applied, it was fresh and smooth just like mousse. However, what happened after that amazed me! The product seems to ''crackle'', I could feel a sort of tingling, light bubbling, followed by a burning sensation on the skin which lasted for around 5 minutes. For a moment I thought my skin was on fire!


After a while, the crackling stopped. Massage it well over the area to get maximum benefits. As you can notice from the picture below, there was immediately a slight reddening on my skin, proving that the microcirculation has been reactivated. The crackle technology has the capacity to effectively enhance the activity of the active ingredients in the epidermis within the very first minutes of application.


I used the product mainly on my thigh and stomach, twice a day for one week. Surprisingly, my skin appears to be more tonic and compact, which I couldn't even achieve when I work out at the gym! You should try it too! You can get it from iQueen HERE (heating) and HERE (cooling) for only RM69.00.


For more information:

iQueen's Official Website: www.iqueen.my
iQueen's Facebook: www.facebook.com/iqueen.my
iQueen's Instagram: #iqueenmy


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...