Friday, October 19, 2012

Yes, I can!

I always like to, and wanted to be myself.
For example, you might change your character after you enter a new environment. I don't want myself to be in this kind of situation.
So, I want to strongly disagree that medical students have no life.

I like to cook, so I cook for myself and for the others quite often. I don't know why but I just love to share food I made with the others. Even though people thought this is silly and time-consuming.

I still want to remain my neat handwriting, I see it as one of my strength! I always see how a person character is from their handwriting. Hehe very cheeky I know right. Even though people have been telling me don't spend so much time on writing neat and nice, for I am going to be a doctor! Yes even my lecturer advised me on this matter. But, yeah why can't I be the exception and change everyone's view towards doctors?

Having choices in my own hands is important. I want to remain silent as I like. I want to stay in hostel when others are all going back during weekends for holidays. I want to stick to my old ways of studying, rather than copying all the hardworking students here. I just think that, why judge a book by its cover? It's a cruel fact that even if you study so hard than anyone else, you are still the weakest student. Very cruel, so why don't I just study with my own comfortable way, who knows how would the outcomes be? You know, diam diam ubi berisi!

University life is about dressing up yourself nicely everyday and embrace everyone with your bright smile, and so will the knowledge comes to you! BUT I am not up to that stage yet la, not so great yet, I still feel stress at certain times. This is what I want to do for the time being---motivate myself to move on everyday, keep moving on, for I have chosen this path, and there is no more turning back. Hey, why turn back? I like what I am doing now. Yes, I can do it. :)

p/s : It is a bliss that your roommate is there waking you up everyday, and even making you breakfast when you are in a rush. It can just put a smile on my face naturally, brighten up my day. :)


1 comment :

  1. If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, by all means you have to keep moving forward.

    king martin jr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...