Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Journey @ Part Three

Early in the morning, we went to a lake near to Pui Hong's house.
She said she jogs here often!









回归童真。一起荡秋千!:)




























HEHE I KNOW I KNOW FOUR OF US ARE SO GOOD IN MAKING FUNNY FACES.
:P











Let's go fishing! Lol.



















The End of a series of funny faces. :D



This is a must.
Kelantan has many many cows, and everytime I see it I can't help to say : Hey cow!
-.- sorry la I am from city.
So I must take a photo with the cow! Moooo! :)




炎炎夏日
Our tradition: Finish one box of icecream together!




Chiangg! :p

We left Kelantan on that night, preparing for another long hours of traveling on the train.


Four of us got ourselves so-called-uniform when we were at Kota Bahru. :D



With the gasing.





Introducing Pui Hong's sister ---- Vivien Lee! Love her <3


To be continue! Batu Pahat is our next stop. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...