Friday, April 26, 2013

No, never an option!

All of a sudden, I become an option in your life.
You come when you wish to. You leave when you are bored.
Yes, you might think this is cool. Acting in the way that you like. Regardless of what people say, regardless of what people think. Self interest? Selfish? Self-centered? What are you.
I cannot accept. For I never treat you as an option.
Never allow myself to be a passerby of your life.
Be one and only.
I will make sure my presence or my absence mean something to you.

Another A for Anatomy Cardsigning for this semester.
But sadly, I realise that no one is going to feel happy for me.
Perhaps in this place, this is what to be expected.


Right from the start, you were a thief.
Just give me a reason, just a little bit enough.

Beautiful combination of voices. I know you are going to love it. Enjoy. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...