Thursday, September 19, 2013

A day worth celebrating :)

Had been constantly following one of my colleague's blog. I love his blog because he is a good story teller and I like the way he describes the little things happening in Perdana University. He records his medical school life by having a counting to every of his post e.g The Med School Report - Day 365. Yes, he just reminded me that we have come to the 365th day of our medical school lives. I remember someone once told me, what are you scare of? One year is so short if you count it by months. Yes, one year can be really short, because it is just 12 months. But one year can be long, because it is 31557600 seconds. So many things can happen in 31557600 seconds, be it ups or downs, but I believe no cloud is so dark that the sun can't shine through. There may be things that upset you but the sadness fades, eventually. First year just passed. And I am now embracing my second year, with greater aspirations. They say, if your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.


19th September is Perdana University's official Founder's Day. Thus, like my colleague, I would also like to wish my university a very Happy Birthday. I will continue to be proud of you and make you proud one day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...