Wednesday, June 18, 2014

[FOOD REVIEW] Fatboy's Burger Bar @ Taman Sutera Utama, JB

To all the burgers lovers out there, you have to check this out! The famous FatBoy's Burger Bar is now in Johor Bahru!


Alex has always been my good buddy who knows best where to find good food. So that day he decided to bring me to the newly opened (early this year) FatBoy's Burger Bar located at Taman Sutera Utama near Sutera Mall. Originally from Singapore, FatBoy’s now has four outlets in Malaysia - two in KL, one in Subang Jaya and the fourth in JB. 

Image credits to FatBoy's Facebook page

It is easy to distinguish FatBoy’s by their bold red, black and white colours and the logo of the fat angry guy. But don't be mistaken kay! The waitresses there were really friendly. Their service was fast and they even asked for my feedback after my meal hehe.  


I heard that you can build your own burger anyhow and anyway you like it here! You can customise your burger by choosing from a list of buns, patties, cheeses, add-ons and sauces. However, I didn't try them because I was already attracted by the fancy names that describe their specialty burgers.

They actually serve Fat Basterd, Wimpy, The Elvis, Big Bello.......and so many more!


I ordered their weekday promotions which entitled me a FREE float or soft drink with any purchase of their burger of the day.

Holy Friday - Holy Caeser RM18.00


As you can see, it has grilled chicken and bacon on a bed of romaine lettuce in between the fluffy sesame bun. The Parmesan powder and homemade Caesar dressing just made my saliva drools again.


The reason I ordered this was because I don't fancy burger with beef or pork patties. Well the chicken patty didn't disappoint me either. It was juicy and tender, not like those processed meat which taste dry. The only downside was that the lettuce was too little for me as I personally love vege and I slowly get bored if the whole burger was too meaty. Honestly speaking I am not a burger lover but I know I loved this when I managed to finish the whole burger. It's one of the best burger I have tried so far! 


 Root Beer Float RM7.00 (FREE with weekday promotions)
The Root Beer Float was surprisingly huge! I was so full that I couldn't finish drinking it.


I enjoyed playing with the vanilla ice cream on top of the drink. And seeing the whole Root Beer turned white because of the vanilla. :D



So whatcha wating for? Come and fix your craving for delicious burgerrrrrrrr. *mouth-watering*


FatBoy's The Burger Bar
59, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3, 
Taman Sutera Utama, 
Skudai, Johor Bahru
Tel: 07 - 550 5417

Operating Hours: 
Mon to Thurs 5:00pm to 12:00 midnight
Fri to Sunday 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight 
Non Halal

FatBoy's official website: http://fatboys.my/


Signing off!
Eunice.

2 comments :

  1. The burger look delicious~~ but the price....erhhmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. But it's my friend's treat hehe :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...