Monday, September 1, 2014

[BEAUTY REVIEW] NATTA COSME Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish

Popular in Asia especially Taiwan and Japan, black sugar claimed to be a healthier and tastier option than white processed sugar. But do you know that black sugar is good for our skin?

Source: google image

I have a new beauty discovery to share with my readers - a delicious way to pamper your skin - the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish! Once again, thank you Natta Cosme for sponsoring me the product. You can read my previous Natta Cosme's post here. :)

Imported from Korea, 
the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish is packaged in a small black jar containing 60g of product.
Some notable ingredients include black sugar, shea butter and cranberry seed oil.


First of all, I love that this product is called a facial polish, and not a facial scrub. Doesn't it just sound more luxurious and less harsh? ;) It is alcohol and paraben free, contains no artificial coloring, and the brand doesn't test on animals. And also what makes me - and I bet everyone - curious about this product is that, why black sugar? Black sugar actually has been proven to aid in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin. I have really dry skin which makes my skin becomes uneven with dry patches. These dry patches causes makeup to apply unevenly and looks ''caked''. Hence I have a feeling that the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish is exactly what I need! Always remember skin that is regularly exfoliated is healthier skin, both in appearance and function!


 It comes with a plastic protective lid. 


 The moment I opened the lid, I could smell a sugary scent, just like black sugar!




Gentle reminder: 
It doesn't come with a spatula, so make sure your hands are clean before using it!




Trying on my hands first!
I can see some black sugar granules, but surprisingly they are not that harsh as they seem.
Overall, the texture is quite smooth! Love it!


Directions of use
1. After cleansing your face, mix a tiny amount with 2-3 drops of water, and lightly massage it onto your face.
2. Use circular motions, clockwise for a few counts, then anti-clockwise. This will achieve the most complete exfoliation.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, pat dry, apply toner and moisturizer.
4. Use it once or twice a week.



It felt really lovely on the skin and after I rinsed it off, my skin was smooth and hydrated. I have to resist the urge to touch my face constantly hahaha. It didn't leave my skin red like a lot of other exfoliators. I think the correct way to use exfoliators properly is to lightly massage them into your skin, not scrubing them in. Gentle is the key word! However, the difference was not really visible through naked eyes. But then, Rome wasn't built in a day so I guess I will have to use it for some time before the result becomes obvious. :) 



Natta Cosme is selling Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish at RM 63.20 instead of RM 79.00! Click here to see the deal :D

For more information, visit:

Natta Cosme official website: www.nattacosme.com
Natta Cosme Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme
Natta Cosme Instagram: http://instagram.com/nattacosme

5 comments :

  1. Voted for you Eunice (vote No 8) All the best :-) Here is mine: http://www.bigblogexchange.org/profile/2014/5686536431468544

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Black sugar?! thats something new to me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this looks like it would be a perfect exfoliant for girls with sensitive skin! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...