Monday, January 12, 2015

[FOOD REVIEW] Stay Healthy with EM GRAIN

As a medical student, good nutrition often slides way down on the priority list. Especially when I am in the midst of exam, it is easy to get into the habit of drinking coffee and gobbling take-out pizza, instant noodles because I don't want to waste time on food preparation. However, I know that this is not only harmful to my long-term health, but can also negatively affect my exam performance. Therefore, when I was introduced to EM GRAIN, I know this is made just for me!


EM GRAIN with Beetroot & Seaweed Collagen
Dump your fats, Gain your health
All goodness in one bottle!


EM GRAIN is a collagen oat drink which aids on giving you a better diet and healthy lifestyle. It consists of seaweed collagen, beetroot, calcium, soya lecithin, brown rice and vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12.

EM GRAIN has no preservatives, no colouring and no trans fat.


EM GRAIN helps in:

- Boost metabolism and circulation
- Variety of vitamins
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Cholesterol, high blood pressure and blood sugar reduction
- Rejuvenate and radiant


EM GRAIN has been approvd by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), US Food & Drug Administration (US FDA) and Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH). Also it is suitable for vegetarians!


Disclaimer: The product should not be used or treated as an substitute for any doctor's diagnosis, medical advice or treatment for any condition or disease. 


P/S: Still have to listen to your doctor kay :D


Once the container is opened, it is advisable to consume within 3 months for better taste. Store in room temperature under cool and dry condition. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.


There is another protective plastic lid to keep the contents cool and dry.


Directions: Add 2 spoons (15g) of oat powder into 250ml lukewarm water, stir well and serve.


Lovely pink colour due to the beetroot's colouring.


The taste is pleasant and not very sweet. A very nice and subtle beetroot taste. I always have it as my breakfast before going to university. The benefit of having it in the morning is, it fills you up because of the oats, and you are not hungry for a good amount of time. I have been constantly having oats in the morning so I take this as another alternative for me. I would recommend this to my mum to help with her management of blood sugar and cholesterol!


If you wish to purchase EM GRAIN or know more about the product, visit:

Official Website: http://aragonasia.com/
EM GRAIN's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EMGRAIN
Contact: +6017-4546008


''A fit, healthy body - that's the best fashion statement.''
Jess C. Scott

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...