Sunday, January 11, 2015

[FOOD REVIEW] B.E Cafe @Taman Molek, JB - Part Two

It's no secret that I am addicted to cafe hopping. (You can read about my previous discovering of good coffee in JB here :D) So today I am here again continuing my cafe hopping journey, to introduce some good food that B.E Cafe at Taman Molek, JB offers.


1. The Breakfast Essentials RM23.50


Start your day right with B.E Cafe's The Breakfast Essential. Just by looking at it makes one happy - look at the variety it has in one plate and it is so colourful! Comes with toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, hashbrowns, mushrooms, baked beans and salad. Totally hearty and wholesome. The scrambled eggs are moist with a nice buttery whiff. I LOVE the wild mushroom sautéed with balsamic vinegar - the main reason that I love this dish. The generous portion is plenty to feed two, especially ladies with small appetites. Perfect for brunch - the best part is it is served all day!


2. Grilled Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce and Rice RM15.50


No deep frying here, so yes it's healthier. Served with rice, the chicken is tender and juicy. Also it is decently portioned. Delicious!


3. Mushroom Spaghetti Aglio Olio RM16.50


I always love Aglio Olio. Italian for ''garlic and oil'', Aglio Olio is pasta coated with garlic and olive oil - simple but delightful. B.E Cafe's Aglio Olio did not disappoint me either. Expect slight hint of spiciness as chili flakes are added.

I am drooling now just by looking at this picture.


4. Classic Hawaiian Pizza RM12.90


The classic Hawaiian pizza is an all time favourite. What makes B.E Cafe's Hawaiian Pizza special is that they have ultra thin crust that makes every bite a bit of crunch - just like eating biscuits. Topped with delicious mouth-watering pineapples, the combination is just perfect!


5. Smoked Duck Panini RM17.90


I didn't know what is panini, then I wish I knew it earlier after I tried this Smoked Duck Panini. Generally, panini is a sandwich made with toasted bread, cut horizontally and filled with all kinds of ingredients. The smoked duck here is the bomb. Enough said, make sure you try this!


6. Turkey Bacon and Ham Savoury Waffle RM15.90


Who says waffles need to be sweet? Here at B.E Cafe they have savoury waffles. As usual, I enjoy looking at the warm, golden egg yolk flows like slow hot lava when cut open. Waffle is always my thing, but perhaps a sweet tooth like me still prefer a sweet waffle. For a truly different twist on waffles, you've got to try this.


7. Fried Lotus Chips RM8.90


A crunchy and delicious snack to end the day.


Seflie with my girls before ending the food review session.
Always good to have you girls around. :)

Click on the link below to read more about B.E Cafe! :)


B.E Cafe has lunch set promotion going on now, with price as low as RM11.90, you get to enjoy your main course + ice cream + drinks! So next time when you are looking for a good cafe to chill in JB, you know where to go. Hope you enjoy reading my review because I certainly had a good time trying out new food and coffee. :)


B.E Cafe (New Branch)
46, Jalan Molek 1/28,
Taman Molek,
81100 JB.
*Behind OCBC bank and Lavender*

Tel: 07-3643128
Operating Hours: 9am - 7pm

B.E Coffee Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/becoffeetmnmolek
B.E Coffee Instagram: http://instagram.com/b.e.cafe

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...