Sunday, November 27, 2011

No 'buts' and 'what if' !

At times, I found out that I always get emo for certain same issue all over again.
Life is unpredictable.
People say, everything in our life happens for a reason.
It is bullshit la I know this very well.
I know I will know the reason behind it someday in the future.
But yet I am very curious to know it now, to know why I am here, why I had been assigned to be here.

Am I at the right place my dear God?
What if I chose Medic during my JPA aplication?
Why I got an A+ in Chinese but end up failed to get A+ for Moral?
Why Matrics system chose me?
It sounds offending, but why people with less A+ leads a looks-like-better life than people with more A+?
Is it merely because of skin colour?
Do you need people with good life telling you how good they are?
You are torturing me my dear.

We say, people tend to feel unsatisfied when there is compare among each other.
You dont feel you are blessed because you want to be blessed even more than the others.
But can anyone deny that they are selfish people?
No, humans are born to be selfish. Born to be.
It is just the matter of how well you cover up your selfishness.
I sadly realise that I will never get over this issue.
Because Dear God I have not get your answer yet.

There are no 'buts' and 'what if' in this world la, silly girl.
You should realise this sooner,
and wake up to reality.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...