Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ignorance is bliss

I have been quite disappointed about relationship recently. People who I care have been giving me cold shoulders. We were once so close, but now, I am afraid to even talk to you, not to say sharing problems and thoughts. There is a huge wall between you and me now. I have did my best, taking initiative and all. But it fails. Does the problem lies in me?

I thought I am not gonna work this summer break. But still, I took up a promoter job recently. No matter how, money is the only thing that will never ever betray you, even if all your loved ones left you alone. True eh? The job was easy and not tiring, my boss is extremely kind to me. Working gave me so much of time to daydream when there were no customers. But as I daydream more, a simple issue becomes complicated. Hence, I decided a busier life suits me more. I have to be constantly busy, be it studying or working. So that I do not have extra time to think of the additional problems. I should think less. Ignorance is bliss.

Want to know the real reason behind my recent post about dreams?
That was because I dreamt of you last night. And I wanted to know is it because you are missing me too much or I am missing you too much, which both answers seem to be really silly.

That's all. Bye.



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...